SaaS Park Tokyo 2022
SaaS is a must have for any corporate activity. Japanese professionals are also aware the importance. The challenge here is actual usage of SaaS. Until recently, the Japanese CIO’s role was mainly gathering the information within the company and leaving tasks to technical vendors or agencies. Employees just followed what’s coming from above.
Things are changing. Covid-19 has led to a significant increase in remote work. This freed many Japanese workers from rush hour trains. Also employees themselves started to speak up how to get things done efficiently using tech.
This is the beginning of “User-oriented SaaS” in Japan. We gathered
“Agitators” from brands giving them the opportunity to learn the most updated SaaS tech within and out Japan. This will be a great opportunity to directly talk to the users in Japan.
About SaaS Park Tokyo
When, How, for What? Talk about Everything Users Needs to know
- “How to get data about acquisition, conversion, retention”
- “SaaS Playbook for Facilitating Team Communication”
- “Use SaaS to create the perfect customer journey”
- “The Future of SaaS ; A.I. Open Source, and Enterprise SaaS ”
- “Expanding Marketing Channels and Greater Growth with SaaS”
- “What are the commerce automation techniques in B2B SaaS?”
- “Buyer First Mindset: Ways to Scale Successfully”
- “Ways to reduce cost, act fast, and gain more retention with SaaS”
- “Optimizing SaaS Productivity for CEOs, CFOs, and CIOs”
- “Mistakes commonly made in growing a SaaS business and how to avoid them”
|Starter Member||Official Member||VIP Member|
|5,500 JPY||55,000 JPY||165,000 JPY|
|Starter Member||5,500 JPY||
|Official Member||55,000 JPY||
|VIP Member||165,000 JPY||
|Location||Tokyo (Online & Offline)|
|Park Management/Organizer||Pivot Tokyo Corporate|