Personal information collected by registering for a Vueloo ID or applying to participate an event run by Vueloo.inc will be stored and handled by the Company under strict control and security in accordance with the following policy.
1.Definition of personal information
In this policy, “personal information” means any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, organization name, job department, job title, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, etc., voluntarily provided by the applicant to the Company through its head office, events and this website.
2.Acquisition of personal information
The Company may ask you to provide your personal information in order to use our services, such as email newsletters, or to participate in our events. The Company will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner and will not acquire it by deception or other wrongful means.
3.Use of personal information
The Company will use personal information in an appropriate manner in the course of its business within the scope of the following purposes of use;
- For event management
- Information on events, campaigns, etc
- CS activities (responding to opinions and inquiries from event participants, etc.)
- To conduct matching business meetings and networking among participants.
- Personal Information shall be used for the purpose of operating and managing the Event. Personal Information may also be used to give notice of other events organized and managed by the Company.
The Company might delegate to supporting companies certain services, such as responding to inquiries from applicants, sending emails, mailing, or reception/admission on the day of the Event, or registration processing for participants. In such case, the Company shall provide those companies only with such information as necessary for them to provide such services, and supervise them appropriately.
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the applicable individual.
Rights Clearance: This Event is recorded for the purpose of future publication and reporting (Online Media, WEB Site, other printing materials) Therefore, the appearance of Attendee may be recorded in video footage or photo of the events. For the use of image rights in this case all images are considered part of the event contents and belong to the Organizer by attending the event, the Attendee is considered to have granted permission for the use of these image rights.
The rights to the still images and videos recorded during the event belong to the Company and are transferable. They may be used for Internet posting, printed handouts, and public relations purposes. In addition, you agree to be widely introduced and used in videograms, television broadcasts, public interest transmissions (Internet, mobile phones, etc.), and other derivative works, now or in the future, both within and outside of the country.
4.Providing a third party
The Company will manage your personal information appropriately and will not provide it to any third party except in the following cases
- When the Company has consent of the person
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national organization, a local government, or a person entrusted by such an organization in executing the affairs prescribed by law, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the execution of the affairs concerned.
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a subcontractor with whom we have entered into a confidentiality agreement regarding personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use disclosed to the individual
- Providing it to a partner or sponsor as described in 3 above
- Providing to the joint users as described in 6 below
5.Disclosure of personal information, etc.
When there is an offer of disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, etc. of the personal information from the applicant himself/herself, we delete the personal information from the database. Please note, however, that information provided to our partners and sponsors will be managed in accordance with their personal information protection policies or privacy policies, so any requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information should be made directly by the customer to the company concerned.
6.About the access log
The access log includes the domain name, IP address, browser type, and number of accesses of the person who accessed the site, but does not contain any information that can identify an individual. The access log is used as statistical data and will not be linked to your personal information.
About Google Analytics
7.About the link
The Company is not responsible for the personal information of individuals on other websites linked to this site. For the handling of personal information at the linked sites, please confirm for yourself the content of the standards for handling personal information at the linked sites.
For inquiries regarding personal information for this event, please contact the following;